On Air Digital Audio is a registered trade name of RareMethod Interactive Studios Inc., a legal entity owned by RareMethod Interactive Corp. (collectively, “Rare Method”).
Rare Method is a trademark of RareMethod Interactive Corp. in Canada. All other product, brand and company names and logos used or mentioned on this site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any trademarks appearing on this site without the express written consent of the owner of the trademark is strictly prohibited.
Terms of Service
Please refer to your signed Service Agreement, including the “Material Terms of the Agreement” section, for a complete listing of the terms of your Agreement.
In consideration of the availability, and your use of this site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that Rare Method may investigate any violations of law and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users in this regard. Additionally, you agree not to:
- post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any materials, information or content constituting, advocating or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use this site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using this site, or the Internet;
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information; and
- post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, materials or content (including for greater certainty, software) which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of Rare Method, its affiliates and licensors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, including all third parties mentioned on this site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or related to: (a) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) your access to or use of this site; or (c) your use or reliance on, or publication, communication or distribution of anything on this site. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. Rare Method reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Payment Terms and Conditions
All payments to Rare Method using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions:
- Rare Method accepts only the following credit cards:
- American Express
- By using this site’s online credit card facilities, you warrant that: (a) you are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, (b) all information you submit is true and correct (including without limitation all credit card information), and (c) you are the cardholder of the credit card you designate for payment.
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in Canadian currency.
- Due to the way transactions are processed eternally, there may be delays in updating your payment in Rare Method’s accounting records.
- Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly through Moneris using in compliance with the PCI Data Security Standards.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Rare Method does not have access to your credit card details and does not save credit details for recurring billing payments.
- If successful, Moneris will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, Moneris will advise that your payment has failed. On Air will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- All online credit card payments are final.
- If final payment amount was incorrectly entered into the site’s payment form, please report error to your On Air Customer Service Representative as soon as possible, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm MST 1-888-886-6247.
Please note that we reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use of www.onair.ca following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.